Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Baby at 17 weeks

Wow! I'm in my 2nd trimester. It's amazing how fast things are going. So, at 17 weeks, the baby is now about 5 inches crown to rump and weighs about 5 ounces. I have felt the baby move, but nothing distinctive. It's like feeling the baby move in a big circle, it's really a strange feeling.


For those of you who don't know...the blanket is from Richard's high school. The Lyndhurst Golden Bears and from now on this will be the photo you see, but with an ever growing belly. We will be going for an ultrasound on Aug. 28th and will let you know all about that.
Take care...love Lisa, Richard & baby

4 comments:

Julie Coleman, Freelance Editor said...

Yay! How fun to see photos of pregnant Lisa! You look fabulous and radiant. I'm in NYC right now--we must talk soon! I love you and miss you. XOXOXO Jules
P.S. You really should get on Facebook! :-)

Anonymous said...

OMG you look so cute. And I love the blanket... So happy to see some picture can't wait for the rest!! love you both J&A

Melissa said...

What about how your dress uniform makes you look about 5 more months along than you really are... And I dont get on facebook! And you are beautiful pregnant. It's really fun to watch :)

Anonymous said...

OK, so I looked at this a few weeks ago, but I just looked again, and I'm so excited at how pregnant you are! It's crazy! I can't wait to see you!