Thursday, September 18, 2008

22 WEEKS...

I was trying to take these pictures every month, but that just hasn't happened. And all I can say is...WOW, all of a sudden my belly popped. At 22 weeks, she is about 15 ounces and 11 inches long. (I'm a little sad that I no longer get to say "crown to rump")

I just ate lunch before this picture was taken, which makes my belly a little bigger than normal. She is still laying pretty low and across my belly. She isn't moving too much. When she does, it feels pretty strange, but I can't wait until Richard can feel her moving.

We go back to Honolulu to meet with the doctors next Friday. We get to have another ultrasound and meet with the OBGYN. I'm hoping we get a few more pictures. We'll let you know how it goes...

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Hi baby girl in there!

Anonymous said...

so exciting!!

Julie Coleman, Freelance Editor said...

Wow--you look great! And what a backdrop.... Glad to hear things are still going well!

Anonymous said...

awww cute, i'm so excited for you. makes me miss being pregnant..but no more babies for me! haha

Anonymous said...

Awesome!! love all the updates and the pictures look great. and what a cute belly!! hey baby girl!!