Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Beer and Chocolate...Yum!


Who would have thought of pairing beer with chocolate? I definitely would never have thought of it, but when Sara sent an email asking if I'd like to go to a tasting of one of my favorite beer company with chocolate, I had to say yes! And it was one of the most delicious nights EVER! Forget about wine and cheese, you have to try beer and chocolate!








The beer was from Unibroue (uni-brew) and the chocolates were from rr chocolat. I was so happy to try 3 beers from this brewery that I never knew existed. It's a French Canadian company and I love every beer I've tried from them. I had never heard of the chocolatier, but it was fabulous. (As you can see, I have more of a hankering for beer than chocolate)








Matt and Cindy say "CHEERS"


Sara and I say "Delicious!"







We decided that we hadn't had enough and stayed at Latitude to have a bite to eat after. Beer and chocolate makes everyone very happy!
Cindy and I say "Cheese". Most of you already know...
I love to take the self-portraits. :)
We had a great time! I'm definitely going to miss nights like these, but now we can look at these memories all the time. Don't you love blogs?! Aloha!

1 comment:

Jules said...

Beer and chocolate--genius!