Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Almost Set...

Richard and I are almost set! He found out yesterday that all the time off he requested was approved. So, today I bought our tickets! We are flying from Cedar Rapids to LA on March 2nd and then from LA to Lanai on March 3rd. I still can't believe that it's so close. I'm getting a little overwhelmed, but I'm also at ease somewhat now that we have our tickets and everything can be finalized. Now, I just have to keep packing, ugh! It's a great feeling to go through everything and purge what's not needed. I'm doing my best to make sure everything will be packed with as much organization as possible. WOW! This is getting crazy! The next order of business is taking pictures of some of my stuff to see if any of my friends want it. Then I need to get all of Isabelle's vet paperwork finished. Well, I better get back to packing. I'll keep you all posted. Aloha!

No comments: