Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Snorkeling in Manele Bay

I gave Rich an underwater camera for Christmas, and he's started putting it to good use. These pictures were taken at Manele Bay which is a protected marine sanctuary. It's a gorgeous bay where spinner dolphins come to sleep and the coral is so close to the surface.

Can anyone identify this fish?







The picture below is a little disorienting, but I really like it. It's interesting. I might have to buy a book about the marine life. Then I'll be able to give you the names.




Look...it's Sweetheart Rock. Did anyone Google the story? What a beautiful day! This rock will probably end up in our blog all the time. It's one of the best views in the bay.





I can't wait to do a little snorkeling myself. Maybe the dolphins will be out. (Rich loves the dolphins) I know you all want an underwater picture of me, so I promise...I'll post one after my trip in a few weeks. Don't you worry. Aloha!

1 comment:

Jules said...

Great pictures! It's so beautiful! I can't wait to come visit you. :-)