Monday, February 16, 2009

What's been going on?

Well, that's a very good question...

OMG!...We've been back on Lana'i for almost a month, but it doesn't seem like it. I thought I'd blog about what's been going on.

Kaya is now 4 weeks old and she's done so much already. Both her grandma's have come to visit, and we all had a great time. She's been to the beach, gone to lunch and dinner many times, taken walks, visited with friends, and so much more. It's amazing having her here. She's a blessing in so many ways.

Like always, I have to cut this one short. Kaya's calling. I'll post more later. :)

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I thought maybe you had gotten lost or moved already!!! I've been missing that little one, can we play before you exit!?

Julie Coleman, Freelance Editor said...

You guys have been BUSY! Time definitely flies. I love the photo of you guys on the right--so cute!

Team Us said...

Did I hear that you're heading back to the states soon? Perhaps when you get here, we can introduce our little girl to your little girl...if ours cooperates and gets her butt out into the world soon!