Monday, December 22, 2008

Oahu....and waiting

I am now staying in Honolulu waiting for the baby to come. I've already been here 10 days and atleast I can say time is going by fast. Richard went back to Lana'i last Wednesday and he will be doing the blog post our weekend together.

The question I get the most is, "What are you doing with all your time?" Well, I can say I am definitely trying to keep myself busy, otherwise time will go slow. So, here's a list of things to pass the time:

* I brought the baby blanket I've been working on. I have to finish before she gets here.
* I have 3 doctors appointments a week.
* I try to walk everyday
* I got my haircut...thank God! It's been almost a year.
* I got a manicure and pedicure.
* I'm reading a lot. Thanks Mom for the books, they will come in handy.
* I've been taking a nap almost everyday, definitely a luxury.
* Once my car is here I have maintenence that needs to be done on it, plus I'll be able to finish the shopping I need to do before baby gets here.

I guess that's about it. Baby is doing great. We still think she is going to come early, but she has to wait until Richard gets back over here next week. I'll keep you posted.

5 comments:

Melissa said...

I miss you!!! Get that little one out and come back. I've thought about you plenty, hope all is well. Remember that you are loved around here.

Sharon/Mom said...

We miss you. Hope you enjoy the goodies. Hope she waits for Dad to get there for her arrival. Love you.

Anonymous said...

glad to hear that you are keeping busy...can't wait till she gets here.

Christina said...

Sleeping and manicures are excellent things to be doing...trust me...there will be none of that in a few weeks.

Much love,
Your sleep-deprived friend

Jules said...

Wow--I can't believe you've been there ten days already! I'm glad to hear that you're keeping busy. It's nice that you're getting some time to relax and pamper yourself before all your attention is focused on the wee one. I hope you had a good Christmas! Kind of an unusual one, huh? I love you and miss you! Let's chat soon.